Monday, April 21, 2008

The Mouse

Well, we still haven't found a friend for the mouse, but I think at this time it's too late. So instead will just love her as she is.

How could you not love this face?




Plus, I had never told the students that there was even an option for babies, as they would be driving me insane asking when it would happen, and other irritating things.


Look at her cute tail! I love how it wraps around your hand or whatever she's on. The kids do, too, though some of them are creeped out.



Anyway. Since we are soon to be celebrating National Poetry Month, the kids will write poems about the mouse.

She doesn't know it yet.

Neither do they.

I'll have to share some of them once they're written. 12-year-old poetry is awesome.

Mostly hilarious in its badness.

But awesome.

No comments: